[gopher] Re: Web browser document updated

> > >At the present time, Bernd Rinnerthaler has informed me that bug 118438
> > >regarding i itemtype support has now been repaired
> >
> >   WOW!
> > Reading of people willing to extend/repair modern browsers' Gopher support
> > is comforting (this isn't such a bad world, after all).
>
> However, I just tried Firefox 1.0, and it didn't display the i itemtype
> items.  So I'm confused.

Read on -- 118438 didn't make it into the stable branch, so it's in the
nightly builds but not the stable release. It should be in Firefox 1.1.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@floodgap.com
-- BOND THEME NOW PLAYING: "Die Another Day" ----------------------------------