[gopher] Re: and another

"Jason J. Gullickson" <mr@jasongullickson.com> writes:

> Ok, one more dumb question (at least for today).
>
> Can I create links to directories under my gopher-root?  I created a
> symbolic link to some files outside the root and my clients don't
> seem to see them.

If you are running gopherd chroot, there is no way to link to files
outside at all.  (save running a second instance of gopherd on a
different port with a different root).

If you are not running gopherd chroot, then symlinks should work just
fine for you.  See the -c option in the gopherd manpage for
information.

-- John