[gopher] Finding a Gopher Server ... woes.

Hey there... I'm currently looking to find a decent gopher server
for Win32, and it's not being easy.  I've attempted to checkout
the sources from the CVS tree, but because of the "AUX" filename
used, and because this a reserved filename on Win32, any attempt
to use CVS fails:

U gopher/test/good-results/aux
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot rename file .new.aux to aux: File exists

If I could only checkout the sources, I could probably make it
compile. :-(

I've setup another Win32 gopherd, and it works well, but I can't
get it working correctly because the sources aren't available,
and it configures itself to the IP address or hostname returned
by gethostbyname().  This fails on my system because it's behind
a firewall, and all the links are referenced by 192.168.x.x to
outside browsers.

Any suggestions?

--
Jeff Johnson