[gopher] ANN: HURG

Hi,

I've started work on HURG, a Python-based system for rendering Gopher
pages as HTML.  You can check it out at:

http://quux.org/hurg/hurg

It's similar in concept to the heatdeath one, but I'm sorta wanting to
go in a different direction with it.  Right now, I believe it fully
implements gopher0 correctly.  I shall be adding gopher+ support
shortly.

Sources are available from cvs:

:pserver:anonymous@pi.complete.org:/var/cvs
password blank
module hurg

I have tested it with both UMN gopherd server and bucktooth on
floodgap.com.  Feel free to look at your server with the 'open' box.

Comments welcome :-)

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>    GPG: 0x8A1D9A1F    www.complete.org