Re: non-essential adduser poses problems to purging packages

On Thu, May 18, 2023, at 10:03, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 12:24:39AM +0200, Johannes Schauer Marin
> Rodrigues wrote:
>> Marc, the same offer to you for your recent adduser upload to unstable.
>
> Yes, please. Thanks for your work.
>
> adduser probably needs an additional hint because the new upload makes
> piuparts fail now, as discussed yesterday.

Hi,

To work around this issue on the piuparts side, it sounds like we should make piuparts treat adduser as fake-essential for tests ending at bookworm or sid, so that we don't try to uninstall it; Andreas, what do you think?

Thanks,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont