Тicket#27531857 <apt@packages.debian.org> 31-10-2018 04:49:27 I highly advise you to read that email, simply to ensure not a thing may happen

Hello there.. .

This letter is not going to acquire too much of your efforts, therefore right to the point. I acquired a movie of you fighting the purple helmet warrior while at the pornpage you're stopped at, thanks to an excellent ass program I've was able to put on several sites with that sort of material.

You hit play and all of the webcams and a microphone start recording in addition it saves every damn element through your personal pc, such as contact info, security passwords and stuff similar to dat, guess just where i got this e mail from?) And so now i know who i am going to send this to, in case you not necessarily planning to compensate this with me.

I'll place a account wallet address below that you can send me 650 $ within Three days maximum via btc. See, it isn't that big of a value to cover, guess that can make me not that terrible of a guy.

You are welcome to complete whichever da shit you wish to, however in case i will not see the total in the period of time stated over, well... u by now realize what may happen.

And so it is your responsibility at this point. I'm not gonna go through everything and stuff, just don't have precious time for that and also you likely know that world-wide-web is filled with text letters like this, therefore it's as well your final choice to believe in this not really, there is only a proven way to discover.

Here is the bitcoin address: 1CKCx4xYubw6SHMLUyMXSuRVYuAsmQsvA8

Enjoy yourself and bear in mind that time is ticking))