Linux Users List

Hi,

We would like to learn your interest in acquiring our recently updated Linux Users List which helps you to improve your business campaign.

We have a verified list of MSPs with complete contact information like Company name, Website, Contact name (First, Middle, Last), Title, Direct email address, Phone number, Postal address, Industry, Employee size, Revenue size, Fax etc.

We have other Innovation information also like: Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora, macOS Sierra, Chromium OS, Oracle Linux, Tizen, and many more.

Specialties: Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora, macOS Sierra, Chromium OS, Oracle Linux, Tizen.

Please let me know if this is something of interest to you? I would love to share further details for your review.

Best Regards,

Lisa brooks

Database Consultant- Global IT Growth

If you don’t wish to receive further emails, please reply with Remove.