RE: Please confirm CHINA PO#096 AJANSE received

Good Morning,

We just received confirmation for this orders last week.

1) Our purchase team confirmed they already sent you this order yesterday but no
reply from you yet, i wonder if you already received the mail. I have updated
and increased the order quantity as attached.
Please confirm the attached order and sign and return to us for confirmation.

2)Also Please send us invoice within today for confirmation.
For the deposit please fill in your banking information in the the attached
bank information document and sign and return back to us, so that our financial team
will send deposit as soon as possible after we receive your invoice.

3)After this order is confirmed we will send you a new PO because we
will need to make new order for 1 40ft containers to Bangladash.

Thanks & regards
Angel Zhou

Aero Enterprises
18, G.F. Virat Bhawan