Re: python-apt gnupg dependency

On Fri, Oct 07, 2016 at 09:11:55PM +0200, harald@a-little-linux-box.at wrote:
> Dear Michael Vogt and Julian Andres Klode,
>
> sorry for the dumb question but does python-apt also work with gnupg1?
> If yes would it be possible to change the dependencies so gnupg1 could
> also satisfy them?

python-apt's apt.auth module uses the gpg binary. It should work with
both versions, but I don't want to add a fallback to an old gpg version
for a module we have to deprecate anyway.

--
Debian Developer - deb.li/jak | jak-linux.org - free software dev

When replying, only quote what is necessary, and write each reply
directly below the part(s) it pertains to (`inline'). Thank you.