installations of apt-get in custom source OS?

Hello there,

i developed custom LINUX OS from scratch,now i wan to use Debian package manager which is "apt-get"  in my source OS to install software's from Debian sources. is it possible to install software's with apt-get command in non Debian OS i.e source OS ? i am willing to change my source OS into the Debian OS because in Debian OS installations of software's are very easy and many Linux OS's are Debian based and there are many forms that users can ask and figure out there problems debain based so that i want to change my source OS into the debain based Linux OS could you suggest how to do this ? thanks in advance.

--sainadh jamalpur