Processed: bug triage episode 3

> # apt-get complains about unknown options when it's the command
> forcemerge 762758 782559
Bug #762758 [apt] apt-get makes it look like we spelled an option name wrong or something
Bug #762758 [apt] apt-get makes it look like we spelled an option name wrong or something
Marked as found in versions apt/1.1~exp8 and apt/1.0.9.7.
Added tag(s) newcomer.
Bug #782559 [apt] apt-get complains about unknown options when it's the command that's wrong
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'minor'
Marked as found in versions apt/1.1~exp2.
Added tag(s) pending.
Merged 762758 782559
> # deb822 sources.list: apt should handle multiple line entries
> tags 134679 + pending
Bug #134679 [apt] apt should handle multiple line entries in sources.list
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Release files are now tracked seperately
> tags 158118 + pending
Bug #158118 [apt] Updated Release file is not recognized until Packages is updated
Added tag(s) pending.

134679: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=134679
158118: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=158118
762758: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=762758