Re: please push new apt with updated translations to jessie

Hi Kenshi,

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 10:54:18PM +0900, Kenshi Muto wrote:
> Could you consider to upload new apt package for updating
> translations to Jessie?

Thanks for caring and for the update itself as well! Especially as
formally calling for updates went past me this time around… :/

And yes, yours as well as the other l10n updates we can find will be part
of the next upload. In the meantime, I pushed them to git to "proof" it
together with all the RC bugfixes which should be in the upload as well…

When, is an entirely different problem unfortunately as freetime seems
to be inverse proportional to rc-bugs received so please don't hold your
breath - its enough then I am suffocating in rc-bugs, no need to
sacrifice also translators on the altar of deity@l.d.o.  ;)

Thanks again for the translation update(s) &
Happy package management days,

David Kalnischkies