Re: Processed: reassign 742578 apt

Why did you reassign it to apt ? This bug actually should be closed now.
The newer versions of apt have completely replaced --simulate with -s.

Either way, this issue is fixed in apt-offline 1.5. Hence closing. If
there was another reason for you to assign it to apt, please feel free
to re-open this bug report.

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf | http://people.debian.org/~rrs
Debian - The Universal Operating System