Processed: your mail

> Retitle #738545 apt: apt download tries to download uncompressed nonexistent index files instead of the compressed index files. gz or.
Bug #738545 [ftp.debian.org] archive: InRelease and Release file have no exsisting files in them.
Changed Bug title to 'apt: apt download tries to download uncompressed nonexistent index files instead of the compressed index files. gz or.' from 'archive: InRelease and Release file have no exsisting files in them.'
> Reassign #738545 apt
Bug #738545 [ftp.debian.org] apt: apt download tries to download uncompressed nonexistent index files instead of the compressed index files. gz or.
Bug reassigned from package 'ftp.debian.org' to 'apt'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #738545 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #738545 to the same values previously set
> Found #738545 0.9.15.1
Bug #738545 [apt] apt: apt download tries to download uncompressed nonexistent index files instead of the compressed index files. gz or.
Marked as found in versions apt/0.9.15.1.

738545: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=738545
Debian Bug Tracking System