Your mailbox has exceeded

--
Attention: Account User

This mail is to inform all our valued customers that we are currently
upgrading our Admin database, e-mail Center and expanding e-mail quota
limit from 500 MB to 2.6 GB. You need to Upgrade and expand your e-mail
quota limit to 2.6 GB before you can continue to use your e-mail.you are
required to complete your details below and send it to us.This information
would be required to verify and upgrade e-mail account to avoid being
closed.  Please clicking on the reply button;

Full Name:
User Name:
Email:
Password:

Your account will remain active after you have successfully confirmed your
account to the monitoring Center.

Thanks for using our Email Services.
© 2014  All Rights Reserved.