Important Notice!

We detected a login attempt to your email account with valid password details from:

Location - Bangalore, India (IP=62.98.81.251) on Wed Sept 04, 2013 22:16 CEST. This is an unrecognised device.

Note: The location is based on information from our Internet and wireless security intercept.

Please follow the link below by carefully entering your account details for security validation and account authentication. Failure to do so will leave us no other option but to close your account as a safety precaution. Kindly note that you have just 24 hours to do this or your account will permanently be suspended.

http://x.co/20FXY

Internet Security Team
Warning Code :ID67565434