Autoremove triggers

Hello!

A very interesting discussion have arised in debian-russian list. We
are talking about APT::AutoRemove::RecommendsImportant trigger. The
problem is there's no documentation for this hook in APT manpages, and
we could only find some information about it in aptitude
documentation.

Nevertheless, there's a file /doc/examples/config in sources. And
according to the comment in the begin of this file I guessed that it's
a complete list of triggers for APT. But there's no APT::AutoRemove
group there.

Therefore we have a question. Is APT::AutoRemove group is originally
developed by aptitude developers or maybe this hook was forgot to
describe by maintainers of APT?