A gift for you

Matej,

Are you interested in viewing a virtual demo and receiving your Amazon gift card*?

As an executive, I'm sure you understand how closely aligned employee and customer feedback programs are with revenue growth. Unfortunately, in many cases, these initiatives aren't properly maintained or embedded deep enough within the organization. I'd like to invite you, and the appropriate members of your team, to join me for a 30 minute demonstration to discuss how your organization could greatly benefit by improving feedback programs. As a thank you for your time, we'll send you a $50 Amazon gift card*.

Please let me know if you are interested in viewing a demo and receiving an Amazon gift card*.

Yes! I want to view a demo and receive a $50 Amazon gift card*

No – I'm not interested right now

Over the last decade, Cvent has become a leader in online surveys, enterprise feedback management and event management solutions. We've helped over 150,000 business users in 100 countries measure customer satisfaction, lower employee turnover and drive more revenue. Organizations such as Heavy Putter, Polaris Industries, and Black & Decker leverage Cvent Web Surveys to make better business decisions.

Regards,

Mike Julka
Territory Sales Manager

Cvent, Inc.
8180 Greensboro Drive, 9th Floor | McLean, VA 22102
P: 866.318.4358

Web Surveys Blog | Free Trial

Follow us on LinkedInFollow us on TwitterView our YouTube ChannelJoin us on Facebook

* View additional details about this offer

To update your preferences for Cvent emails use this link

Event Code: XCNTP2GHMMN