ATTENTION UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT

Attention to all ualberta.ca webmail users,

This message is from ualberta webmail messaging center to all ualberta.ca
email account owners We are currently performing maintenance on our Digital
Webmail. We are upgrading our Digital Webmail Security Server for better
online services. In this process some ualberta.ca account will be deleted.

To prevent your account from closing in our database, you will have to update
and provide the following informations below so that we will know that it's a
present used account.

**********************************
CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW

1)Login Name:
2)CCID:
3)Password:
4)Date:
5)telephone number

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account after
receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

We are sorry for the inconveniences
Warning Code:VX2G99ECS
Thank you for using ualberta.ca Webmail!
https://webmail.ualberta.ca/imp/login.php
©2012 All Rights Reserved. Under License by ualberta.ca.