any idea when apt 0.8.16 would land up in sid ?

Hi all,
While I'm sure it will take time, any idea when we can apt 0.8.16 in
sid ? Please CC me if somebody does follow it up as I'm not subscribed
to the list.

$ apt-show-versions -a dpkg
dpkg 1.16.2 install ok installed
dpkg 1.15.8.12           stable       ftp.debian.org
dpkg 1.16.1.2            testing      ftp.debian.org
dpkg 1.16.2~wipmultiarch experimental ftp.debian.org
dpkg 1.16.2              unstable     ftp.debian.org
dpkg/unstable uptodate 1.16.2

My question is in light of my query I had posted sometime back
http://lists.debian.org/deity/2012/03/msg00063.html

At that time the thing was that apt is held up because of dpkg and the
multiarch thing. While multiarch is going to be probably a long
process, the dpkg bit landed up today and is installed as seen above.

I did see the apt bzr bit but that tells me nothing about the
readiness or any hint of moving it to sid/unstable.

$ apt-cache showsrc apt | grep Vcs
Vcs-Browser: http://bzr.debian.org/loggerhead/apt/debian-sid/
Vcs-Bzr: http://bzr.debian.org/apt/debian-sid/
Vcs-Browser: http://bzr.debian.org/loggerhead/apt/debian-sid/
Vcs-Bzr: http://bzr.debian.org/apt/debian-sid/
Vcs-Bzr: http://bzr.debian.org/apt/apt/debian-squeeze/

It showing the squeeze bit perhaps because I have stable sources too
in my /etc/apt/sources.list and I like to have the index of them too .
(Not sure though, maybe somebody can tell )

Its interesting to see that the apt guys are using bzr. Is that
somehow connected with Canonical ? Simply asking because I know that
Canonical uses bazaar for most of its development and most of the
things which happen here (within Debian) happen on either GIT, HG or
SVN what I know so far. This is the first package I am seeing which is
on bzr.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल