URGENT CONTACT.

MR. FRANK ALFREDO
MANAGING DIRECTOR,
BANCO PICHINCHA
ECUADOR.

Attn: Dearest Friend,

My name is Mr. Frank Alfredo, I am the branch manager of Banco pichincha Quito Ecuador.
I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, which
involves three million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar $3,750.000.00.
Mean While you will have 35% of the total fund after the transaction.

If you accept this offer to work with me i will give you details on how we can
achieve it successfully. Please contact me with this email address:
mr.frank_alfredo@yahoo.com.ph
Mr. Frank Alfredo
BRANCH MANAGER
Banco de pichincha Quito Ecuador.