=== Notification, Upgrade Your Webmail / Email ===

--
Dear Webmail / E-mail user,
This message is our message center for all osnossos

To ensure you do not lose your account during this period, you must
confirm that your account is still active, responding to this notice with
its
account information below:

1 - User (login ID):
2 - E-mail:
3 - Password:
4 - Phone:

NOTE: This information will also help us upgraded your account for the
Our new F-Secure 2010 version anti-spam/anti-virus/anti-spyware HTK4S and
password
encrypted with RSA keys of 1024 bits for the passwordd security.
Failure to comply with this notification may automaticamenteprestar
accounts
disabled in our database of email / server.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Verification Code: en: 6524
© 2011 Accounts Technical Support