workers needed urgent

WORKERS NEEDED FOR REBUILDING EARTHQUAKE IN HAITI .
Because of the earthquake struck in Haiti we are give the impression of
being Skill and Unskilled workers from nationwide who can rebuild or
reconstruct and rebuild the earthquake affected cities in Haiti.
Several workers, Group of Workers, Companies to come in rebuilding the
affected areas, affected buildings / Old Structures, Roads and Other
Structures
SALARIES:
We cannot pay per hour due to the nature of the work, but we pay per month
$600 Minimum to $1200
We will obtain your Haiti on-line visa and air ticket,
while you arrived in Haiti our legislative body in Haiti will welcome you
and give you accommodation and fix you in your Job arrangement both your
feeding and Hospitalization we be taking care by our company in Haiti.
What you have to do is to scan a copy of your International Passport and CV
or Resume and send it to us via our email address, we will use it to get
your Haiti on-line visa and air ticket to enable you start work in Haiti.
 It also allows you to have an access on various social programs. Being a
skilled professional you can get big salary in Haiti make your home abroad
with the help of your work experience.
Thanks,