GOLD DEAL

Compliments of the season.

I have 150 kg of Switz refined gold, 99.99(24 karat).

Should you be interested to buy it, please reply me for more and better arrangement on the method of transaction;

I will offer you cheaper than the international gold price.

If we can develop a certain level of trust between us, I will consider letting you lift it to your country and sell, then pay me based on the price we will agree on as I am only interested to sell it to a capable client instead of selling per kilo.

Please get back to me. ego.anita@voila.fr