Re: RFC: The Future of Solving Dependency Problems in APT (SAT, CUDF)

  At some point, you're so late to the party that you might as well just
barge in and pretend you meant to do it all along.  In this spirit:

  Has this gone anywhere?  I took a quick peek around the current apt
source tree and didn't see any sign of solvers.h.

  Also, I dispute the notion that writing C++ rots the mind.  Why, I've
been programming in C++ for over ten years, and warble gargle snaph
gheet...

  Daniel