Re: [UPLOADED] RFC: The Future of Solving Dependency Problems in APT (SAT, CUDF)

On Mi, 2011-01-12 at 17:29 +0100, Julian Andres Klode wrote:
> [OPINION]
> And many solvers are written in C++ and/or by Windows users, both good
> indicators of idiots at work - yes, good C++ code can exist, but as C++
> is a large[1] piece of shit[2], most code written in it is as well[3].
OK, "idiots" may be a bit too strong. Many of them may be sub-standard
programmers, but that may be OK for them, because they see code solely
as a tool to achieve their goals, and do not care about re-usability or
stuff like this). What I want to express is that we need code written by
people who understand our requirements as well, and not only care about
themselves.

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.