Article from The Hindu: Sent to you by Richmond

Dear Sir,

Our client have the below mentioned product and materials for sell.

1-Alluvial Gold Dust.
2-HMS 1&2 Metal Scrap.

We are looking for a serious buyer who is ready and willing to buy from our client in a long term business relationship.

>From the above offer indicate the product you may wish to buy from our client either HMS 1&2 metal scrap or Alluvial Gold Dust.

Hoping to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Mr Richmond Lawson.
Accra,Ghana
This article has been sent to you by Richmond ( richmondlawson3@att.net )
Source: The Hindu (http://www.hinduonnet.com/2009/09/25/stories/)

Copyright: 1995 - 2006 The Hindu

Republication or redissemination of the contents of this screen are expressly
prohibited without the consent of  The Hindu