How are you

is my mail for more communications,i will like to be your friend,let
see how its goes try to contact me in mail,Friends are like flowers,They add color to your life,They spread fragrance,They wipe your tears,They make you laugh,They are always there,When you need them and doesnt,When you are down,They give you support and let you up,When you are up,They rejoice with joy Think of them,They may not tell you,When they need you,Do you act along ,Even if you dont,They never blame you,Becoz they are your true friends,they see only the good in you they love you the way you are,they think of you a lot,they fight for you,They gave you spl place in their heart and they know very well,They wouldn’t survive without you nearby
FRIENDS FOREVER