Re: apt-transport-https fail after squeeze upgrade

On Aug 15, 2010, at 4:47, David Kalnischkies wrote:

> Do you have a public https source we could test against?

We now do. Instructions are here:

http://apt-test.aviatis.com/

Anybody feel free to contact me if you'd like the setup to be different.

> Oh and you might want to "reportbug" it as an important bug
> against apt-transport-https so it can't be forgotten in the mail archive.

About to submit it.

Thanks for any help from anybody!! Particularly if I did something really stupid ;-)

Johannes.