Re: release-notes: Initial aptitude upgrade unclear

tags 533265 lenny
tags 533265 - patch
thanks

FWIW, the recommendation to upgrade apt or aptitude before dist-upgrading
has been dropped from the squeeze release notes because I'm not aware of any
new features in the squeeze package manager that would require this.  I'm
therefore tagging the bug 'lenny' to take it off the radar for squeeze
release notes preparation.  The text about apt upgrades is still present,
though, just commented out, so if someone wants to fix this for lenny it
would be good to also commit the fix to trunk.

I'm not going to work on it myself - ENOTIME - but if someone comes up with
a patch that it's agreed addresses the issue, I can make sure it gets
committed.

And for the record, apt-get is not a package, the package name is apt.  So
'aptitude install aptitude apt-get' is always wrong...