Re: [APT2] Initial public push

Hi,

On 11/08/10 11:51, David Kalnischkies wrote:
>> > You should not confuse this APT2 with the previous attempt last year.
> Please do yourself and everybody else a big favor: Rename it.

I agree with this. A while back the jack audio connection kit people did
the same. However, some people did not like the direction of jack2, so
they kept alive jack1. Now there is even a third new implementation
called tshack! The current situation is 3 implementations none of which
supersedes another one (although they are all API compatible). This all
means a great deal of confusion for users. Use a different name.

If/when it is decided to supersed apt with apt2, you can rename it into
apt2 or whatever.

--
Saludos,
Felipe Sateler