Re: Urgent apt@packages.debian.org

Hi,

I am Morris Kwesi, presently working with ICB. Please do not be embarrass am seeking your help in order to receive the sum of 4.5million as result of surfeit profit we made. If you will be so kind enough to grant me the permission, I will be glad to give the details. I am ready to offer you 30% of the total amount for your input.

If you are interested go ahead and provide me your full name/Address and your contact number.

Regards
Morris Kwesi.