Processed: retitle 431737 to apt: Enable APT::Never-MarkAuto-Sections for metapackages, once section is added ...

> retitle 431737 apt: Enable APT::Never-MarkAuto-Sections for metapackages, once section is added
Bug #431737 [apt] Wants to autoremove a lot!
Changed Bug title to 'apt: Enable APT::Never-MarkAuto-Sections for metapackages, once section is added' from 'Wants to autoremove a lot!'
> severity 431737 wishlist
Bug #431737 [apt] apt: Enable APT::Never-MarkAuto-Sections for metapackages, once section is added
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'important'

> tags 431737 confirmed
Bug #431737 [apt] apt: Enable APT::Never-MarkAuto-Sections for metapackages, once section is added
Added tag(s) confirmed.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)