Re: Please help a apt ABI break by providing bin-NMUs

2010/3/20 Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>:
> If you could add a mode that does not write them into a packages file
> but into a seperate one, in the layout I described back then, that would
> rock and save us a lot of time during each dinstall run!
So what you need is something like that?
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~donkult/apt/sid/revision/1973

Depending on how dinstall is run the currently only global setting
will be a problem, but i will try to change that in the next few days.
My time is currently just a bit limited between my exams
and therefore the revision above is not bullet proof - it is more
likely that it will eat your kids in an unwatched moment…
but it is hopefully possible to get at least the overall idea.

Best regads / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

David Kalnischkies