Hi...From/ Sgt. Liliana Tavera {Ms}

From/ Sgt. Liliana Tavera {Ms}
Baghdad, Iraq
Email: sgttavera@terra.com

Hi, I’m contacting you for solidarity on behalf of our United States troops here in Iraq to receive in your account/s funds for safekeeping pending our troop’s final dismissal anytime this year.

You will be compensated for your assistance; and for your confidence please go to the below website to know more about my accomplishment in the 332nd AEW: http://www.balad.afcent.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123184780

If this interest you kindly reply with your full names/ complete address/ nationality/ occupation/ age/ and your most confidential private email address for more details.

God bless...