Re: Manpages switch to PO format: german translations

(no need to CC me, I'm susbscribed to deity@ldo)

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

> The German team has a person willing to work on these pages and I
> would be willing to help him along (tracking my dpkg man page
> experience, 1642 strings in total), so it would be great if the
> opportunity to gain commit access could be granted (like or simmilar
> to the dpkg case).

Development is made in bzr....so you can probably branch the
debian-sid branch and work from it, then ask for merging your changes
when you feel it's needed.

I can't help that much on this, I'm not a bzr guru....but most APT
developers are TTBOMK.....