Re: Manpages switch to PO format: german translations

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

> Yes, from me.
>
> > Is there any reason to *not* discard that file and have German
> > translators start from scratch again?
>
> No. But it would be really nice if you could, in return, tell us how
> to work on the translation (URL of repro, whom to contact for commit
> access, links to information relevant to (committing) translators,
> ...).

As soon as everything will be ready (mostly dealing with the current
es and pt_BR translations), I will. The first action will be sending a
call for translations (be ready to suffer: 869 strings....and we're
talking about manpages, so big strings!).