Meeting Request - Thursday 23/7/09

Matej,

I’d like to invite you to participate in a complimentary webinar on Thursday, 23 July, 2009 at 2:00 PM AEST. We will discuss how building better web surveys can contribute to your organization’s success in achieving organisational goals, such as increased revenue, efficiency, or market share. With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Cvent has helped over 4,000 organisations create and manage web surveys.

>> Registration Link

The webinar is just 45-minutes and in that time we will cover industry best practices including the 5 Fundamentals of Effective Web Surveys:

We will also review case studies highlighting how organisations have improved their surveys (and the data too!) by following the fundamentals outlined above. Join us to discover how web survey software, in conjunction with best practices, can deliver more valuable results. By the way, upon registering you will receive access to informative web survey white papers.

WHEN: Thursday, 23 July, 2009 at 2:00 PM AEST
WHERE: Online

>> Registration Link
>> NO - I am unavailable at this time
(OR visit www.cvent.com and RSVP using this event code: 7SN89A545LX)

If you are comfortable with survey-oriented best practices at this time and would prefer a demonstration of Cvent’s Web Survey software, please visit our Webinar Schedule to register for any of our available sessions. I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Mike Julka
Senior Sales Executive

Cvent, Inc.
8180 Greensboro Dr., Ste. 450
McLean, VA 22102
www.cvent.com

Visit Cvent’s Web Surveys Blog and learn best practices to increase customer retention, improve employee productivity, and make better business decisions.

To be excluded from future emails from Cvent: Click here