Re: ABI break?

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 07:19:07AM -0700, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   Ah, never mind, I just noticed that the apt in experimental already
> has an ABI break.  If I can find the tree that's built from, I'll push
> my changes into it.

I'm late, sorry for that :/ But here is the tree location:
bzr get http://bzr.debian.org/apt/apt/debian-experimental/

(or checkout, depending on your taste).

The web UI is at:
http://bzr.debian.org/loggerhead/apt/apt/

If you have any difficulties with bzr, just mail me and I will try to
help. One thing I'm unsure about is if we really want to change the
location of the include files, Eugene moved them around, but I'm no
longer sure if that is worth the cost of updating all the apps that
use them. Comments welcome.

Cheers,
 Michael