Re: python-apt: Deprecation of mixedCase names, re-organisation ofapt.progress, and more

Hi Julian,

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 19:01, Julian Andres Klode <jak@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 07, 2009 at 04:18:56PM +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:
>> Hello,
>> while the proposed changes/enhancements are really nice-to-have, what
>> is a really-needs-to-be-there-since-ages is a real documentation. It's
>> really hard to use the module because there's not usage guide, api
>> docs and the examples are useless since they (almost) completely lack
>> comments.
>>
>> I forced myself to use a couple of times, but the temptation to call
>> in subprocess the shell commands a get the output was reeeally strong.
>>
>> Please, give this a priority, instead of PEP8 recode or so

> Well your right, and I did it: http://people.debian.org/~jak/python-apt-doc/
> It's not perfect yet, but it's a beginning.

What to say? THANKS A LOT!!

This will help very much every python-apt users, the layout is awesome
(Sphinx is really nice at generating docs), and I hope to see it
completed asap (maybe with examples too).

Again, thank you very much.

Cheers,