Re: apt 0.7.21~exp1

Hello Otavio,

I've already asked on -release@ yesterday, waiting for the answer now.

> Eugene, please send the diff to the RM team so it makes their life
> easier to review it. You could send two diffs: one code only changes
> and other including translation updates and like.
Code diff 0.7.20 -> 0.7.21 should be rather small for both changes, so I
decided to not include them, and release team often want to generate diffs
theirselves. About i18n changes - I am not aware of them right now...

> You both are doing an amazing job in APT latelly :-) Congrats!!
Thanks :)

Ukrainian C++ Developer, Debian Maintainer, APT contributor