Re: apt 0.7.20 upload?

On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 01:37:52PM +0200, Eugene V. Lyubimkin wrote:
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > To Eugen and Michael, we should consider uploading a new version to
> > unstable, targeted at lenny, so that we have a few updated
> > translations and that new Traditional Chinese translation.
> Back to two weeks ago, it was 0.7.20 upload to unstable planned, but Michael wasn't
> available nor by mail nor by IRC since then...
>
> Michael, I agree, please resolve those minor issues I mentioned in
> previous private mail to you related to last upcoming changes.

Thanks, I uploaded the a new 0.7.20 that only contains absolute safe
changes (including the translation updates).

> And we should strongly consider an upload of 0.7.20 soon (with my
> branch merged, please don't forget it), as security-related and
> proxy-related changes still haven't propagated to unstable...

I have not merged those changes from -experimental yet. I would like
to have the opinion of the release team first (or from someone of the
release team) if the other changes are ok and can go into lenny. It
would be not ideal if the uncontroversial fixes and i18n updates would
be blocked because of this.

Sorry that this,
 Michael