Re: apt 0.7.20 upload?

Quoting Eugene V. Lyubimkin (jackyf.devel@gmail.com):

> Back to two weeks ago, it was 0.7.20 upload to unstable planned, but Michael wasn't
> available nor by mail nor by IRC since then...
>
> Michael, I agree, please resolve those minor issues I mentioned in previous private mail
> to you related to last upcoming changes. And we should strongly consider an upload of
> 0.7.20 soon (with my branch merged, please don't forget it), as security-related and
> proxy-related changes still haven't propagated to unstable...

To be clear, I modified 0.7.20 as "UNRELEASED" in the debian-sid
branch to make it clearer that the changes listed there are not
released as of now.

I'm still unsure about this, indeed as some of the bugs mentioned
there are indeed close by 0.7.20~exp3 but that released is not listed
in that branch....

I'm really not very comfortable with all this branching stuff
indeed..:-)