apt 0.7.20 upload?

Hello!

Christian Perrier wrote:
> To Eugen and Michael, we should consider uploading a new version to
> unstable, targeted at lenny, so that we have a few updated
> translations and that new Traditional Chinese translation.
Back to two weeks ago, it was 0.7.20 upload to unstable planned, but Michael wasn't
available nor by mail nor by IRC since then...

Michael, I agree, please resolve those minor issues I mentioned in previous private mail
to you related to last upcoming changes. And we should strongly consider an upload of
0.7.20 soon (with my branch merged, please don't forget it), as security-related and
proxy-related changes still haven't propagated to unstable...

Ukrainian C++ developer, Debian Maintainer, APT contributor