Good Day,

 My name is Dr. Usman Taylor; i am Credit and Aduits manager with bank of
africa.

(BOA) bank of Africa in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso West Africa.
I have a business proposal in the tune of $11.6m, (eleven Million six Hundred
Thousand United States Dollar only) after the successful transfer;  we shall
share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me..

Should you be interested, so we can commence all arrangements and I Will give
you more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this
business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information's
bellow:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address: