Meeting Request - Friday, November 14, 2008

Matej,

I’d like to invite you to participate in a complimentary webinar on Friday, November 14, 2008 at 10:30 AM AUS Eastern ST Time on the value of conducting web surveys. In 45 minutes we will cover industry best practices to help your company handle surveys effectively.

You’ll learn how to:

• Impact the top line, using surveys to generate and qualify leads
• Increase response to your email and survey campaigns
• Use surveys to boost employee productivity and satisfaction
• Test markets and evaluate new revenue opportunities
• Gather business intelligence for executive decisions

We will also review a case study on the use of online surveys to increase customer loyalty and retention. Join us to discover how web survey software, in conjunction with best practices, could increase your organization’s revenue, efficiency and market-share. Upon registering, you will receive access to informative web survey white papers.

>>Registration Link

>>NO - I am unavailable at this time

WHEN: Friday, November 14, 2008 at 10:30 AM AUS Eastern ST Time
WHERE: Online

I hope to see you there! If you are unable to attend, please contact us for a private meeting or demonstration at a more convenient time.

Sincerely,
Mena Yousef
Senior Account Executive, Cvent
surveys@cvent.com

P.S. Check out Cvent's new blogs on Web Surveys and Meetings & Events!

To register for another time, please visit our events calendar:
Webinar Schedule

To be excluded from future emails from Cvent:
Click here

Cvent, Inc. | 8180 Greensboro Drive, Suite 450 | McLean, VA 22102
In compliance with Federal regulations, we hereby disclose that this email is commercial.