Re: my experimental branch, proposing merge

Hi Luca,

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Luca Bruno <lethalman88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Michael Vogt suggested me to create an experimental branch and applying some
> patches I think can be applied.
> Here it is: https://code.launchpad.net/~lethalman88/apt/debian-experimental

I was wondering if you could add some information on how you did this
to the Debian wiki page created recently for people looking to help
with APT development:

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Apt

Having instructions for creating a branch like this would be useful to
all the developers (like me) who aren't that familiar with bzr and who
don't have commit access to the APT branches.

Thanks,
Cameron