Re: my experimental branch, proposing merge

Quoting Michael Vogt (mvo@debian.org):

> But some are changes in the content of the manpage xml file (e.g. the
> additions to apt-cache.8.xml). Now I wonder if its still ok to merge
> them even if it means that the translations are lacking behind or if
> we should leave them out. I would like to have the opinion of
> Christian Perrier on this. The man-page are not translated via gettext
> so string breaks as such are not a problem, more the delta between the
> english and the translated version.

I think we can go for these changes.

It would be much much much better if manpages are translated with
gettext, but I'm afraid this will be for squeeze and it will need
someone to work on it....(po4aize the files!)

So, go for the fixes, they're worth it.