Re: Account Update-!!!

Dear Uwa Edu Email Account User,

We wrote to you on 28th june 2008 advising, that you change the
password on your email account in order to prevent any un-authorised
account access or third party from accessing your account. This is part of our admin email security and following the network instruction we previously communicated.

all Mailhub systems will undergo a regular scheduled maintenance for a minimum of 48hrs after which you shall be able to access your mail account with us.

Access to your e-mail via the Webmail client will be unavailable for
a minimum of 48hours during this maintenance period.We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center i.e homepage view,
email security enhancement.

We shall be deleting old [Uwa Edu] email accounts which are
No longer active to create more space for new accounts users.
we have also investigated a system wide security audit to improve
and enhance our current security.

in order to continue using our services you are require to update
and re-comfirmed your email account details as requested below.

To complete your account re-comfirmation,you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your account details as requested below.

Username        : (**************)
Password        : (**************)
Date of Birth   : (**************)
Future Password : (**************)(Option)

Failure to do this may immediately render your account deactivated
from our database and service will not be interrupted as important
messages may as well be lost due to your refusal to re-comfirmed
to us your account details.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during
this period, but knowing fully well that we are here to serve you better and providing more technology which revolves around email and internet.

It is also pertinent,you understand that our primary concern
is for our customers, and for the security of their files and data.

COMFIRMATION CODE: UWA-EDU-AU/93-1A388-480

Technical Support Team

Regards
UWA-EDU-AU Support/Maintainance Team TSR.