My Old Friend Your Compensation Of Your Past Effort!!!

Hello My Old Friend,

I am very happy to inform, you about my success in getting that fund Now, I want you to contact my account officer on the information below Now contact my account officer Rev JOHN CHUMA in NIGERIA LAGOS for him to send the money to you.

Name: REV JOHN CHUMA
EMAIL:rev.johnchuma@yahoo.com

Forward to him your full information where you want your CASHIER CHEQUE to send to you.

Your Full name
Home Address
Your Cellphone number

Finally Ask him to send you the sum of ($950,000) in A Cashiers Cheque, which I kept for your compensation.

Contact him immediately on this (rev.johnchuma@yahoo.com) for more details on how to receive your cashier cheque.

Regards
Dr Kerri Chard